80% of your posts should be focused on building relationships and engaging with followers... The other 20% should be used to promote your business...
Take the struggle out of what to post and get instant access to 100 creative and engaging post ideas and captions categorized for the promotion of your products!
With this collection, you never have to worry about running out of ideas or finding the right words. Jump start conversations and grow your business faster with the Other Twenty Percent!
With these creative post ideas and captions, you'll be able to start some new conversations and grow your business faster from your group!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Items are licensed for your personal use only. Sharing, distributing or making copies for purposes other than for your individual use is unauthorized & strictly prohibited. Cannot be sold or redistributed. Digital products are non-refundable.
Copyright ©You Dot This, All Rights Reserved